[gmx-users] hacked...

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed May 23 21:13:35 CEST 2007

Hi David,

Thanks - I already noticed and just put the old site online instead,
so hopefully it should be safe to visit for now.

We'll see if we can move to something safer/more stable than Joomla.
I'm sure there might have been some security update, but it's getting
tedious to keep up with those.

Cheers,

Erik