[gmx-users] removing a water molecule

Ragothaman Yennamalli ymr79in at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 28 08:55:08 CEST 2007

Thanks.
I do get LINCS warning all the time. I had removed two
water molecule, that seemed too close to where the
LINCS warning came for. And started the simulation
again from the scratch and it stopped as mentioned in
my previous message.
Ragothaman

      Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php