[gmx-users] Re: ci barely out of bounds

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon May 28 23:37:04 CEST 2007

Keeping this type of discussion on the list assists other when they
later encounter a similar problem. This email you have sent to me is
similar to what you have posted on the list as a reply but not the same.
Besides, it's double work for me to read both.

Yes, your ci is *barely* out of bounds.

The solution that I propose is the only solution that I have heard of.
There are 4 steps that I would suggest.

1. Try again without position restraints as was already suggested.
2. Try with a version of mdrun compiled using -DEBUG_PBC
3. Try in serial.
4. Try again after removing a small fraction of your water and
re-minimizing.