[gmx-users] pdb2gmx error

Alaguraj Veluchamy alaguraj_v at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 13:17:26 CEST 2007

Dear gmx-users,
I am trying to run a simulation of a pdb with DNA molecule.
I have give gromacs force fied and the error i found was,

There are 5 chains and 0 blocks of water and 372 residues with 3341 atoms

  chain  #res #atoms
  1 'A'   162   1245
  2 'B'   162   1245
  3 'C'    21    417
  4 'D'    21    428
  5 'E'     6      6

All occupancies are one
Opening library file /usr/local/gromacs/share/top/ffgmx.atp
Atomtype 52
Reading residue database... (ffgmx)
Opening library file ffgmx.rtp
Residue 50Fatal error: Atom type OWT4 (residue HO4) not found in atomtype database

Although there are posts to use the PRODRG, but it gives error that more than 300 atoms cannot be processed.
i am able to do simulation the pdb without DNA.
but with protein-dna complex it shows the above error.
what may be the solution ?
Regards,
A.Raj

  gmx-users at gromacs.org

subscription page at:

  http://www.gromacs.org/mailman/options/gmx-users/alaguraj_v%40yahoo.com

  gmx-users-request at gromacs.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  vmsapk

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your gromacs.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

ALAGURAJ VELUCHAMY
c/o Dr.S.KRISHNASWAMY,
CENTRE OF  EXCELLENCE IN BIOINFORMATICS,
MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY,
MADURAI, TN.
Ph:09486148690