[gmx-users] gmx 3.3.2 explodes with libc.so.6

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 17:11:58 CET 2007

got solved?

I am using Ubuntu 6.10 after updating its packages, gromacs still fail
on the simple/rb1 test, in a symptom similar to Li Qiang's.
3.3.1 is able to pass all the tests.

Another thing is that acetonitrilRF also failed in 3.3.2 (both on
Opteron and P4) but not with 3.3.1
Program mdrun, VERSION 3.3.2
Source code file: network.c, line: 437

Routine should not have been called:
gmx_sumi

Perhaps gmx-developer is a better place for this thread.

Regards,
Yang Ye