[gmx-users] gmx 3.3.2 explodes with libc.so.6

Li Qiang liqiang at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Fri Nov 9 03:26:26 CET 2007

hi all,

it seems another guy get the same error(cannot pass gmxtest with
rb1/acetonitrilRF) as me. and it sounds like the compatible problem
between GROMACS 3.3.2 and and UBUNTU 7.10. Both are rather new.

Herein I just suggest and hope others may help to install 3.3.2 on new
ubuntu 7.10 to confirm the problem.

thanks to all the information

Li Qiang