[gmx-users] how to write the correct top file for membraneprotein system?

liang petrucci123 at vip.sina.com
Sun Nov 25 12:03:09 CET 2007

Hi Hadas,

i have tried to use gromos87 for protein, everything is ok. (just with ffgmx.itp)
but if i use opls for protein, i have to add "ffoplsaa.itp" in top file, otherwise it cannot provide some parameters for protein.
Did you use gromos87 to generate your protein itp files (chain_A .itp ...) ?

Thanks

Liang