[gmx-users] how to solve this broken trjactory

Belquis Mothana bmmothan at ucalgary.ca
Tue Nov 27 22:38:18 CET 2007

Hi,

I have non-zero file. The trjconv goes up to 13ns and then reports the
error i described below. It seemed to me when the disk was full, it didnt
write to the .trr file and still wrote in the log files since the
calculations is running! It seems i cant recover the rest of the trjactory
even though it is still running and producing results for the AFM file.

Thank you