[gmx-users] Nucleic Acid Simulations with Gromacs

gigo at poczta.ibb.waw.pl gigo at poczta.ibb.waw.pl
Tue Oct 2 12:58:00 CEST 2007

Hi,
On the gromacs webpage in user contributions->topologies you have (at
least) 2 forcefields do download that allow you to simulate NA. The first
is OPLS NA records from rnp-group
(http://rnp-group.genebee.msu.su/3d/oplsa_ff.html). It is for gromacs
3.2.1, so minor manual adjustments for 3.3.1 are required. The second is
AMBER ff variants from Stanford (http://folding.stanford.edu/ffamber/).
Good Luck

Grzegorz Wieczorek
Department of Bioinformatics
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Pawinskiego 5a
02-106 Warszawa, Poland