[gmx-users] Nucleic Acid Simulations with Gromacs

Yang Ye leafyoung at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 17:10:26 CEST 2007

Please don't use the OPLS NA forcefield. It is largely based on AMBER
(OPLS takes different approach in parameterization, so you know that
direct migration is so correct) and not verified. I had some
communications with that group on this issue. It has some teaching value
on making topology of small molecules in OPLS format but except this,
don't use for serious business.

Regards,
Yang Ye