[gmx-users] Re: getting a good .gro file from a pdb file while the topology is ready

maria goranovic mariagoranovic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:32:35 CEST 2007

 Thank you all for the replies and help. The main reason I was messing with
pdb2gmx, editconf and genbox was mainly to convert my pdb into a nice .gro
format file, which I could input into grompp. I understand grompp can take a
pdb file for input as well. Does it not need any "box" information, like the
box type, or the dimensions ? If it can infer these directly from the pdb,
or these details can be specified in the .mdp file then my problems are
solved.

I will look more carefully into the -h ..

Thank you !

-Maria

Message: 6

Maria G.