[gmx-users] install problem on IBM powerpc AIX 5.3

liu xin zgxjlx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:30:50 CEST 2007

Hi Mark
After some search on the web, I found that in AIX OS mpcc is the MPI c
compiler, while mpCC is the MPI C++ compiler and mpxlf is the MPI fortran
compiler.
but when I tried to configure it like: " configure --enable-mpi
MPICC=/usr/bin/mpcc", I still got error complaining "Cannot compile and link
MPI code with mpcc".