[gmx-users] angle between helices

Anupam Nath Jha anupam at mbu.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Oct 29 11:37:13 CET 2007

HI David
there are options like g_helix, g_angle and as you said g_bundle, but none of
them gives the angle between helix pairs.

anupam

--
Science is facts; just as houses are made of stone, so is science is made of
facts; but a pile of stones is not a house, and  a collection of facts is not

Anupam Nath Jha
Ph. D. Student
Saraswathi Vishveshwara Lab
Molecular Biophysics Unit