[gmx-users] floating exception

TANG JIAOWEI tangxuan82 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:30:27 CEST 2007

Thanks. I tried the g_rms command and it seemed no problem.
What I am working on is rubisco, a very big protein and it has small
subunits. I think the subunits are not in big size. My work is to calculate
the number of hydrogen bond between the subunits in different time interval
of the simulation. There  is  problem(floating exception) only in one time
interval.
Thank you!