[gmx-users] Generating a solvent box

Dilraj Lama dennis at iitk.ac.in
Mon Sep 10 17:58:57 CEST 2007

Hello gmx users,
                I have a query to ask.It would be nice if someone could
suggest me on this.I have a tfe molecule generated using
InsightII program package.Now I would like to create a box
containing a fixed number of tfe molecules based on its
density.I tried using "genbox" and "genconf" for the
purpose but am not able to achieve my aim.If someone has
tried to do this before and have some idea, I would be
thankfull if you could shed some light on the subject.

Thanking you.
--
Dilraj Lama,
Graduate student,