[gmx-users] Odd error

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Tue Sep 18 20:15:59 CEST 2007

If you look at the error it is including the next part of the command with
the previous. If you look the error is the following:

###########################
File input/output error:

SWNT_6_6_144.gro -cs.gro
###########################

It should evaluate one at a time "-cs" should not have ".gro" affixed to it
when the command is evaluated. Also I looked it over a few times there is no
typos and all the files are in the directory in which I am running the
command.

To give another example it happened when I ran the editconf as well:

##################
-bash-3.00$ editconf -f SWNT_6_6_144.pdb -o SWNT_6_6_144.gro -d 1.0
                         :-)  G  R  O  M  A  C  S  (-:
.
.
.
Program editconf, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: statutil.c, line: 799

Invalid command line argument:
1.0

Mind you earlier today I ran these exact same commands with the same files
and it worked fine.

Thank you,
~Christopher Stiles
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA