[gmx-users] RE: Neutralising charge distribution

Georgios Patargias G.N.Patargias at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 11:40:52 CEST 2007

Hi Jeroen

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to know whether the correction
term for the 'uniform background charge' is included in the code;  I didn't
meant to to take it out.

Another thing is about the dipole correction that is applied for conducting
boundary conditions. Is it switched off in PME when epsilon-surface is 0?

Regards
George