[gmx-users] ffamber updates

Eric J. Sorin esorin at csulb.edu
Sat Sep 29 00:40:28 CEST 2007

Hi Maik,

These updated NA params would be nice to add and test, but I've been too
busy lately to do this.  I'd like to get to it soon though (i.e. this year
;o)

As for AMBER-99SB, the paper makes reasonable arguments I think, but I've
not run any real test or production runs with 99SB myself, so I can't
comment on it w.r.t. any specific systems.

Eric