[gmx-users] g msd freeze

Kateřina Hynštová hynstova at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:17:39 CEST 2008

Dear users,

I would like to calculate the mean square displacement.
Using the

g_msd -f traj.xtc -s input.tpr  -n index.ndx -o msd.xvg

I get

Reading file input.tpr, VERSION 3.3.2(single precision)
Reading file input.tpr, VERSION 3.3.2(single precision)
Group   0(         C) has             1 elements
There is one group in the index
Reading frame 0 time 0.000

The system always freezes here without any warning or error. I have checked my
Input files both visually and using gmxcheck, can not find any problem.

Thank you very much for your help. I have tried to find the solution in both manuals
and archives (thank you very much for them), you are my last resort.

Thank you in advance,

Katka Hynstova