[gmx-users] Re: Free energy

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:46:57 CEST 2008

Dear Eudes,

I don't have time to provide personalized help with this at present.
You'll be better off writing the gromacs forum. You may also want to
refer to the general information on performing free energy
calculations at http://www.alchemistry.org and previous posts on the
gromacs users list. I have personally done ethanol hydration free
energies myself with no problems, so if you are getting wrong values
it is probably because you have done something wrong -- most likely a
question I have already answered on the users list or at
alchemistry.org.

Best wishes,
David