[gmx-users] Help, cannot compile with mpi

Diego Enry diego.enry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:01:11 CEST 2008

./configure can't find "mpicc". If it was really intalled, so the
location of the binaries is not in the variable $PATH.

find where you installed LAM binaries and put it on $PATH

example for bash, type on terminal:
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/lam/bin/

You should put this export line on /etc/bash.bashrc so all users won't
need to use the export command (or type the fill path) everytime they
want to use it..

--
Diego Enry B. Gomes
Laboratório de Modelagem e Dinamica Molecular