[gmx-users] trjconv error

Ragothaman Yennamalli ymr79in at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 23 07:37:04 CEST 2008

Hi,
Sorry for not replying immediately.

Gromacs ver 3.2.1
OS is Red hat enterprise 4
Initially I had tried reading the file from an external hard disk and now I copied it to another system and tried again. Still the same error.
The reason why I was truncating was due to a magic number error I got while reading the trajectory.
"Fatal error: Magic Number Error in XTC file (read 0, should be 1995)"
So, I was truncating it at an earlier time from where I didnt see any errors.

Regards,
Raghu