[gmx-users] free energy calculation

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Apr 23 09:29:41 CEST 2008

So, obviously, no one knows how to do that by g_lie. Most people here
compute free energies by TI.

Do some background reading and find out yourself how it works. Posting
mails twice or more won't help you

regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310