[gmx-users] help regarding analysis

pragya chohan pragyachohan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:13:56 CEST 2008

Dear users

I have run a protein XX in water. According to literature, it is supposed to undergo tertiary structure changes without much secondary structure changes.

Can anyone help me with what can be a suitable analysis method for it.
The other changes reported include 1. change in hydrophobicity - which I have done
2. some change from helix to coil which I have done through do_dssp

Any other suggestion is appreciated

Thanking You

Pragya Chohan