[gmx-users] some questions about gmx_density.c

beibei parabola1981 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Aug 5 15:01:29 CEST 2008

Hi, all
     Maybe since I am a newer with programming in C, I felt very difficult in reading codes of GROMACS. I want to know the arithmetic flow of gmx_density.c. I read many times but have no idea about it. Could anybody tell me the arithmetic flow of gmx_density.c? And where is the definition of t_filenm? Many thanks.
                                                                              Beibei