[gmx-users] gromos function type assigned by grompp

Romelia Salomon romelia at caltech.edu
Fri Aug 8 01:38:37 CEST 2008

Ok, for my ligand I was using the Dundee PRODRG Server and the file
produced reads like this for example:

[ bonds ]
; ai  aj  fu    c0, c1, ...
   1   2   1    0.153    334720.0    0.153    334720.0 ;   CAB  CAE
   2   3   1    0.139    418400.0    0.139    418400.0 ;   CAE  CAD
   3   4   1    0.139    418400.0    0.139    418400.0 ;   CAD  CAC
   4   5   1    0.153    334720.0    0.153    334720.0 ;   CAC  CAA

I was under the impression this site would be using GROMOS as the
forcefield, and actually the parameters do match the ones found in the
files share/top/ffgmx*.itp, would that be a bug from the website?

Thanks about your comments on what to keep in mind when using this
program, it'll save me some problems :)

Cheers,
Romelia