[gmx-users] Re: simulating with air

Andy Shelley robert.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:51:13 CEST 2008

Vitaly,

What I am trying to do is simulate a CNT in air and measure temperatures. I
have found a paper that uses Morse potentials for Nitrogen and Oxygen. I am
not familiar with how to use Morse potentials. Can I use morse potentials
for air and Lennard-Jones for the CNT at the same time? If so, any guidance
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy