[gmx-users] New Gromacs-CPMD QMMM webpage

Pradip Biswas biswas.pk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:36:19 CEST 2008

Hi Vidhya,

You can also find the qmmm_examples in your downloaded gromacs source code:
gmx-3.3.1_qmmm-1.3.2.

location:
gmx-3.3.1_qmmm-1.3.2/share/qmmm_examples

You will find the templates of  'CPMD_inp.tmpl'  and 'runcpmd' there in the
examples. However, all the runcpmd templates seem to be for parallel run. If
you use a serial version for CPMD, just use the following line in your
runcpmd (instead all those lamboot, lamclean, mpirun)

 (path to cpmd executable)/cpmd.x CPMD_inp.run

or simply

 cpmd.x CPMD_inp.run

if cpmd.x is globally accessible.

pb.