[gmx-users] Genion failing in parallel runs.

Bhanu bhanuiitr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:58:25 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm using Gromacs 3.3.3, installed with double precision. When I run genion
with this command:

genion_d -s *.tpr -o *.gro -g genion.log -pot pot.pdb -p *.top -neutral

the following error message was generated:

Program genion_d Version 3.3.3
sourcecode file: init.c, line 69

Fatal error:
run input file prakash.tpr was made for 32 nodes
while genion_d expected it to be for 1 node

System is "protein in water", dodecahedron box. Everything is fine till
energy minimisation. genion is failing.

Any clue??

Thanks.
--
   _  _
  (_)(_)

When u r busy judging ppl, you've no time to love'em..  -Nick Vujicic