[gmx-users] G_SDF if reference atoms are in different residues

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 29 18:10:48 CEST 2008

You could use g_spatial instead as that program requires you to do the
reference calculation yourself with trjconv. I have not tried g_sdf in
a while, but if you still would rather use that program, then you
might be able to trjconv your own alignment and then somehow fool
g_sdf into not doing the alignment, e.g. set all the reference atoms
as the same atom?

Chris.