[gmx-users] Differences in version 3.0 and 3.3

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 29 18:19:50 CEST 2008

Rgardng the Coul 1-4 interactions, are you only changing the
executable in this comparison,
or are you also (perhaps unintentionally) changing the .itp files? If
so, could the
difference be related to changes to the forcefield files as mentioned here:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-April/021184.html

Chris.