[gmx-users] chcl3.itp Invalid order for directive atom types

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 18 17:32:34 CET 2008

Hi Mohana,

please be more specific (what mail did you read? what exactly is your
problem, .itp, .top, command, etc.) and please post to the mailing
list. If you would like to draw my attention to your post, then you
can send me a separate email notifying me that you have posted
something to the mailing list if you like.

Chris.