[gmx-users] (no subject)

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed Feb 13 17:19:58 CET 2008

Hi

First of all: You can be quite happy, if anyone reads a "no subject" mail.
sc-power seems to be set to zero in the newer version, in contrast to
the old ones, where it was 1 by default.
Therefore GROMACS complains. 1 is the value, you should use.
I don't know the tutorial, but if you use exactly the files given there
(and add sc-power = 1), you should get values, which are close to the
experimental one (I guess, cause a tutorial won't make sense, if the
files don't yield the desired value).

Sorry, but more help is hard to give with so few information.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310