[gmx-users] Stanford workshop april 7-8

OZGE ENGIN OZENGIN at KU.EDU.TR
Sat Feb 16 09:40:41 CET 2008

Hi Erik,

Did you put up a registration page for the workshop?
Could you give information, if there is any, about the workshop that will be held in Göttingen? I am outside of the countries you mentioned :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Lindahl <lindahl at cbr.su.se>
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:13:19 +0100
Subject: [gmx-users] Stanford workshop april 7-8

Hi again,

Quick update:

I've finally settled the block room reservations at the guest house
($89 for singles, $119 for doubles), and will try to put up a
registration page in a couple of hours.

I think I have a solution to keep it reasonably fair just in case
there's overwhelming interest:

In the first round I'll simply let everybody register until tuesday
night (PST) next week, and if by then there are more people than slots
(~30) we will have to draw randomly, but give people from US/Canada/
Mexico priority.  Hopefully Europeans will get another chance in
Göttingen soon :-)

 From wednesday any possible remaining slots will be filled on a first-
come, first-served, basis.

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl   <lindahl at cbr.su.se>  Backup: <erik.lindahl at gmail.com>
Assistant Professor, Computational Structural Biology
Center for Biomembrane Research, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics
Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46(0)8164675  Mobile: +46(0)704218767  Fax: mail a PDF instead

Ozge Engin