[gmx-users] Concerning DSSP

Ricardo Soares rsoares at fcfrp.usp.br
Tue Feb 26 21:11:41 CET 2008

Yes, I have permission to both view and modify content. I even run the
do_dssp command with the sudo (root user) option enabled.

I think that the problem may then be related to sh:
"sh:  /path/to/dssp: Permission denied"

I'll try to change its permissions and post another message later with
the results.

David van der Spoel wrote:

In that case it should also work in gromacs...
I don't know what is going on. Do you have permission to write in the
working directory?

Ricardo Oliveira dos Santos Soares
Post-graduation Student in Biological Physics
University of Sao Paulo - USP
Faculty of Farmaceutical Sciences of Ribeirao Preto - FCFRP
Phone: 55 (16) 3602-4840
Curriculum Lattes - http://lattes.cnpq.br/0777038258459931