[gmx-users] Noe distance restraints

Chiara Parravicini parravicini.chiara at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 15:09:24 CET 2008

I surely searched for answers looking through gromacs, charmm documentation,
mailing list, web, literature, etc. before posting my question. I know that
it sounds inappropriate because it isn't a technical question, nevertheless
I still wasn't able to solve the apparent contradiction between NMR data and
X-ray structures. So I thought that I had missed some technical detail to do
that with gromacs and I then asked to the mailing list.

Anyway, with "arbitrary Hbond cutoffs" I mean simple distance restraints
with a Hbond length. Maybe, as you suggested in the cited papers the same is
done.

Thank you very much for your patience and your advices.

Chiara