[gmx-users] problem in bilayer simulation

pragya chohan pragyachohan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 08:33:29 CET 2008

> I understood that it is a periodic boundry condition problem and used
>  trjconv. But it writes a trajectory file. How do I make a gro file to
> input it into next run
Thanks I guess I was wrong. trjconv does write gro files.
In any case, working out
> how to do the restart is totally separate from any post-processing you've
> done for visualization purposes.
Ya i want to post process my file and not restart it. I am using the command
trjconv -f md.gro -pbc inbox -center rect -o processed.gro
I have gromacs 3.3.1 version. Am I using the correct command. I want to put all the water displaced back so that my initial rectangular structure is conserved.