[gmx-users] Re: grompp warnings/errors I haven't seen before

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:13:32 CET 2008

OK, I seem to have traced at least the latter problems back to
something new in gromacs 3.3.2 relative to 3.3.1, in that my system
works fine in 3.3.1 but not in 3.3.2. Is there something new with
handling of constraints or settles for water in 3.3.2 relative to
3.3.1?

I will try submitting a bugzilla with an example input file, I think.
It's possible the problem is on my end somewhere, but as far as I can
tell I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to...

Thanks,
David