[gmx-users] Protocol describing how to add a new force field into Gromacs

Tandia, Adama TandiaA at Corning.com
Tue Jan 8 22:35:17 CET 2008

Dear FOLKS,

Is a standard protocol to add new force field into Gromacs
developed/published somewhere? I have great interest in Embedded Atom
Method, Modified EAM and Stillinger-Weber force field. These are force
fields, I believe, that could help in a great deal the glass/ceramics
community! Same question for adding new post-processing module like
g_rdf?
Are there plans to allow combination of force fields like it is now in
Gulp?
Has anyone done these things before?

Adama

Adama Tandia