[gmx-users] Re: energy perturbation

Farzad Molani farzad_c81 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 07:29:30 CET 2008

Hi Mark
I read the manual and I used umabrella sampling and I got a curve for pmf but now I want to calculate pmf by energy perturbation that I want to sure about my curve that I got by umbrella sampling.
my question is about .itp file and how do I create.
thank you very much.

gmx-users-bounces at gromacs.org wrote: The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your