[gmx-users] use do_dssp with only pdb file with many configurations in it

ABEL Stephane 175950 Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Jan 10 15:03:30 CET 2008

Hi gromacs users

In previous message Mark Abraham. said me that do_dssp tools can be used only with a pdb file (thank to him ;))). I am newbie with gromacs (i came from the ORAC MD world), so i have two questions

1 °) Can do_dssp can be used with "only" one pdb file with some configurations (say 40000)
2 °) What is the exact command to use with do_dssp in this case to generate a xpm file with the secondary structure time  serie

Thank you in advance

Stefane