[gmx-users] Dihedral with parameters set to zero

van Bemmelen J.J.M.vanBemmelen at student.TUDelft.NL
Thu Jan 10 18:27:41 CET 2008

OK. Now I'm confused. What did you mean by the second part?

Of course, when doing FEP with the B state different, you would
gradually introduce a dihedral as lambda increases. But that would still
mean that setting all dihedral parameters to 0 for the A state would be
exactly equivalent to having no dihedral at all, only for the simulation
at lambda=0.0. Right?

Or did you mean something else?

Thanks,
Jeroen

P.S. Actually, in such a setup one would probably run into trouble
anyway because according to the manual the multipliciy cannot be
perturbed. But let's ignore that for now.