[gmx-users] (no subject)

kinshuk at chem.iitb.ac.in kinshuk at chem.iitb.ac.in
Fri Jan 11 05:25:19 CET 2008

Hi all,
I have been trying to generate .rtp, .top files from having input of .gro
file for particular molecule in gromacs. I tried this with (x2top) command
implemented in gromacs but i have encountered a problem while executing
this command , that i am mentioning below.

Fatal error: Library file ffG43a1.n2t not found in current dir nor in
default directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable.)

So how do i will be able to resolve this problem.
If i will be getting any help i will be very thankful for you.

Kinshuk Raj Srivastava
IIT-Bombay
India