[gmx-users] lipid simulation at low temperature

xingang shi styxshixg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:08:10 CET 2008

Dear gmx-users,

I want to simulate lipid bilayers at temperature as low as 230K, will the
water near the head group of lipid freeze? If I want to get a knowledge of
the phase of lipid at temperature much lower than zero, what should I do?
Can I couple different temperatures to lipid and water? For instance, the
target temperature of lipipd is 230K , while the target temperature of water
is higher than 273.15K? Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks very much
in advance.

regards
shanshan