[gmx-users] interchain bond

Xavier Periole X.Periole at rug.nl
Wed Jan 16 22:40:16 CET 2008

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:29:31 +0100 (CET)
  "Velia Minicozzi" <velia.minicozzi at roma2.infn.it> wrote:
> Hi Xavier,
>
> I think it works I just deleted the 3 H at the N-terminus of the second
> chain and when I used merge in pdb2gmx it worked!
> Thanks a lot!

Cool.

What I meant with the atom numbers is that now you can open your
gro file and look for the atom numbers to bound and go to the itp
file and add a bond (in the [ bond ]section) using these atom numbers.
Previously grompp would have attributed then to the same molecule.
Now they should be bound.

You can check the tpr file using gmxdump -s topol.tpr