[gmx-users] fit the secondary structure time serie graph in page

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jan 17 19:32:20 CET 2008

Quoting ABEL Stephane 175950 <Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr>:

> Hi gromacs users
>
> When I use the xpm2ps utility to made a ps graphic of the secondary structure
> with my xpm file, the graph obtained is show in portrait orientation and by
> consequence trucated because the page width is to small. How to change the
> orientation of graph with xpm2ps (for example a landscape orientation) to fit
> the graph in one page ?

I don't know about changing the orientation, but I know that the horizontal size
of the output .ps file can be altered using an .m2p file (-di option).  An
example of one can be found here:

http://www.gromacs.org/documentation/reference/online/m2p.html

Specifically, try decreasing the xbox value; I've had success with that.

-Justin

> Thanks for your response
>
> Stefane

Justin A. Lemkul