[gmx-users] image control

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:39:21 CET 2008

Hi Myunggi Yi,

I said link them, not mail them to me. Check your .tpr file to see 1.
whether these parts of your lipids are already separated at the start of the
equilibration run (you can extract the coordinates with editconf) and 2.
whether you actually have bonds defined where you expect them to be.

Cheers,

Tsjerk