[gmx-users] GMX CPMD K+ ion problem

Marius Retegan marius.s.retegan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:23:29 CET 2008

For the Gromacs-CPMD interface you have to specify the QM groups in your
.mdp file like this "QMMM-grps                = QM_part". Then open your
index file and create an atom group with the same name "QM_part" and add in
it all atoms that you want to treat with CPMD.
If this doesn't work you should send to the list a output of you
calculation.
Marius Retegan