[gmx-users] source code

Xavier Periole X.Periole at rug.nl
Sat Jan 19 11:24:51 CET 2008

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:42:31 +0530
  "avinash kumar" <avinashk.iit.kgp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>          I am trying to change the source code of GROMACS. Can
> somebody assist me on this? I mean how to do this,and where actually
> the changes have to be made so that software works in a modifies
> manner.

Many people could assist you in this.

The first thing you have to do is define your objective: what you
actually want to change! Then you could ask for some advice conserning
the files you'd have to look at. Note however that the code is a
huge labyrinth ... and you'll have to work on it yourself. I believe
that if you report your progress and failures people could guide you.

 From your email the only thing one could do for you is telling you
work on it.

Good luck.
XAvier