[gmx-users] Question Regarding Ligand-Enzyme Complex

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:50:48 CET 2008

Hi,

In my opinion the Dundee server produces unreliable charges.
Also it only works for the oldest force field supported in Gromacs.
To obtain proper charges you will have to look in the literature
and if nothing is there, derive charges from quantum calculations
in a way that is compatible with one of the force fields supported
by Gromacs.

Berk.